Dialogue islamo-chrétien
Rejoignez nous vite

Sur le Forum Dialogue Islamo-Chrétien !!!

Dans les convictions et le respect de chacun.

BIENVENUE PARMI NOUS
Dialogue islamo-chrétien
Rejoignez nous vite

Sur le Forum Dialogue Islamo-Chrétien !!!

Dans les convictions et le respect de chacun.

BIENVENUE PARMI NOUS

Dialogue islamo-chrétien

CE FORUM A POUR VOCATION LE DIALOGUE ENTRE CHRÉTIENS ET MUSULMANS DANS LE RESPECT DES CONVICTIONS DE L'AUTRE

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Marhaba wa s-salam/Bienvenue et Paix
"Ce site se veut être un espace de dialogue entre Chrétiens et Musulmans. Les débats entre Chrétiens ( Catholiques versus Protestants ) comme entre Musulmans ( Sunnites versus Chiites ) ne sont donc pas admis sur nos différents forums. Il est interdit de contester publiquement la modération sauf par MP
Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

Interview for CNN

+2
vivre_ensemble
Daydreamer
6 participants
AuteurMessage
Daydreamer

Interview for CNN Empty
MessageSujet: Interview for CNN   Interview for CNN EmptyVen 09 Jan 2015, 11:51

Dear all!

I’m so sorry to bother you. My name is Manuela, I work for CNN.

We are looking for Muslim voices to help our international audience understand this delicate Muslim/terrorism situation in France. I read your press releases and we would to interview somebody of your organization TODAY either from our Paris bureau or via Skype. That person has to speak English.

Could you please help me and put me in touch with the best person to discuss this issue in your organization?

Many thanks in advance!

I’m very much looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
vivre_ensemble

vivre_ensemble

Interview for CNN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview for CNN   Interview for CNN EmptyVen 09 Jan 2015, 18:54

Daydreamer a écrit:

Dear all!

We are looking for Muslim voices to help our international audience understand this delicate Muslim/terrorism situation in France. I read your press releases and we would to interview somebody of your organization TODAY either from our Paris bureau or via Skype. That person has to speak English.

Could you please help me and put me in touch with the best person to discuss this issue in your organization?

Many thanks in advance!

Well tell CNN we don't talk to zionist medias. Thanks for the proposal but no.

Peace.

Invité
Invité

Interview for CNN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview for CNN   Interview for CNN EmptyVen 09 Jan 2015, 20:21

vivre_ensemble a écrit:
Daydreamer a écrit:

Dear all!

Many thanks in advance!

Peace.

Une journaliste de CNN a reçu des ordres pour diaboliser la Syrie et l’Iran
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
marjorie

marjorie

Interview for CNN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview for CNN   Interview for CNN EmptyVen 09 Jan 2015, 23:13

Merci pour le lien étéop !!
Invité
Invité

Interview for CNN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview for CNN   Interview for CNN EmptySam 10 Jan 2015, 00:59

marjorie_G a écrit:

pas de quoi frère
A cause de bush le pere  et le fils que le monde d'aujourd hui vit le cauchemar et si tu traduit bush c'est buisson le pere et le fil
marjorie

marjorie

Interview for CNN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview for CNN   Interview for CNN EmptySam 10 Jan 2015, 01:23

Eh oui et ce n'est pas près de s'arranger.. et nous sommes malheureusement impuissants ou presque !!
rosarum

rosarum

Interview for CNN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview for CNN   Interview for CNN EmptySam 10 Jan 2015, 09:35

marjorie_G a écrit:

article publié un 1er Avril....
Invité
Invité

Interview for CNN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview for CNN   Interview for CNN EmptySam 10 Jan 2015, 10:29

rosarum a écrit:
marjorie_G a écrit:

article publié un 1er Avril....

Et alors?
tu fais rire je te jure
regardes toi dans le miroir
Daydreamer

Interview for CNN Empty
MessageSujet: Quoi?   Interview for CNN EmptyDim 11 Jan 2015, 23:26

vivre_ensemble a écrit:
Daydreamer a écrit:

Dear all!

Many thanks in advance!

Peace.

Pourquoi est-ce que tu crois que CNN est zionist? Je ne comprais pas ta reponse, je suis desolée :O
vivre_ensemble

vivre_ensemble

Interview for CNN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview for CNN   Interview for CNN EmptyLun 12 Jan 2015, 00:34

Daydreamer a écrit:
vivre_ensemble a écrit:
Daydreamer a écrit:

Dear all!

Many thanks in advance!

Peace.

Pourquoi est-ce que tu crois que CNN est zionist? Je ne comprais pas ta reponse, je suis desolée :O

Try to know exacly what's the hierarchy in CNN, you'll find a lot of governmental instructions about what to show and what to say to make people accept war and genocides in muslims countries.

I'm sorry but Abby Martin is the only one I trust among journalists.

Daydreamer

Interview for CNN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview for CNN   Interview for CNN EmptyLun 12 Jan 2015, 00:46

vivre_ensemble a écrit:
Daydreamer a écrit:
vivre_ensemble a écrit:

Peace.

Try to know exacly what's the hierarchy in CNN, you'll find a lot of governmental instructions about what to show and what to say to make people accept war and genocides in muslims countries.

I totally respect your opinion :) May I ask you why you only trust Abby Martin? What's so special about Abby?
vivre_ensemble

vivre_ensemble

Interview for CNN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview for CNN   Interview for CNN EmptyLun 12 Jan 2015, 00:52

Daydreamer a écrit:
vivre_ensemble a écrit:
Daydreamer a écrit:

I totally respect your opinion :) May I ask you why you only trust Abby Martin? What's so special about Abby?

Because she rocks ! Wink she's honnest, courageuse and she tell the truth !

Daydreamer

Interview for CNN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview for CNN   Interview for CNN EmptyLun 12 Jan 2015, 01:34

vivre_ensemble a écrit:
Daydreamer a écrit:
vivre_ensemble a écrit:

Because she rocks !  Wink she's honnest, courageuse and she tell the truth !

Do you Abbey personally? Do you know that Russia Today is controlled by the Russian government? But if she is good, she is good.

I think every media has some kind of control, but in the end a good story is a good story, and a good reporter is a good reporter :) Try to read the reporting that CNN has being doing on Paris these last days, you won´t see any lies, trust me
vivre_ensemble

vivre_ensemble

Interview for CNN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview for CNN   Interview for CNN EmptyLun 12 Jan 2015, 19:50

Daydreamer a écrit:
vivre_ensemble a écrit:
Daydreamer a écrit:

Because she rocks !  Wink she's honnest, courageuse and she tell the truth !

Do you Abbey personally? Do you know that Russia Today is controlled by the Russian government? But if she is good, she is good.

I think every media has some kind of control, but in the end a good story is a good story, and a good reporter is a good reporter :) Try to read the reporting that CNN has being doing on Paris these last days, you won´t see any lies, trust me

It has nothing to do with Russia ! And Russia is protecting Syria. It's thanks to Poutine that Syria didn't became like Libya ! Death, blood and war... It's russian people buisiness. It's not up to us to decide if he's evil or not. It's not our problem ! Let people be free and decide their own governor.

It's obvious that she hasn't. Check and try to say the same in you own media, you'll get a lot of problems...

I see lies everyday deary...

vivre_ensemble

vivre_ensemble

Interview for CNN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview for CNN   Interview for CNN EmptyMar 13 Jan 2015, 01:12

That's exactly what I'm talking about...

Tomi

Interview for CNN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview for CNN   Interview for CNN EmptyMar 13 Jan 2015, 05:03

Daydreamer a écrit:

Dear all!

Hi Manuela,

I'm looking for good non-Muslim/Muslim Internet forums in English. The kind of interreligious forums similar to this one.

If you happen to know some by experience (not just a list), I would be much pleased to hear about them. Thanks.
Invité
Invité

Interview for CNN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview for CNN   Interview for CNN EmptyMar 13 Jan 2015, 11:52

Citation :

C'est vrai qu'elle est bonne ! Je ne la connaissais pas.

Cela devient tellement rare de trouver des personnes qui réfléchissent, marre des moutons "je suis charlie" vraiment marre, je n'en peux plus ! Le climat est étouffant.

vivre_ensemble

vivre_ensemble

Interview for CNN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview for CNN   Interview for CNN EmptyMer 14 Jan 2015, 21:00

Arya a écrit:
Citation :

C'est vrai qu'elle est bonne ! Je ne la connaissais pas.

Cela devient tellement rare de trouver des personnes qui réfléchissent, marre des moutons "je suis charlie" vraiment marre, je n'en peux plus ! Le climat est étouffant.

Merci pour ta solidarité... c'est juste adorable :)

Tomi

Interview for CNN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview for CNN   Interview for CNN EmptyMer 14 Jan 2015, 23:25

Arya a écrit:

Tu parles comme une musulmane. Pourtant tu es athée. Toutes ces salades de religion, de blasphème, de caricatures devraient te laisser indifférente.
vivre_ensemble

vivre_ensemble

Interview for CNN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview for CNN   Interview for CNN EmptyJeu 15 Jan 2015, 00:00

Tomi a écrit:
Arya a écrit:

Tu parles comme une musulmane. Pourtant tu es athée. Toutes ces salades de religion, de blasphème, de caricatures devraient te laisser indifférente.

Ou peut être qu'elle a un cœur.

Invité
Invité

Interview for CNN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview for CNN   Interview for CNN EmptyJeu 15 Jan 2015, 08:14

Que repond CNN
Tomi

Interview for CNN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview for CNN   Interview for CNN EmptyVen 16 Jan 2015, 12:08

vivre_ensemble a écrit:
Tomi a écrit:
Arya a écrit:

Ou peut être qu'elle a un cœur.

C'est un certain excès dans sa réaction qui m'a fait m'interroger.
Invité
Invité

Interview for CNN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview for CNN   Interview for CNN EmptyVen 16 Jan 2015, 12:15

Citation :

J'essaie d'être juste peu importe qui est concerné. Je préfère venir au secours de la partie faible et non manifester comme un mouton derrière les puissants.
Tomi

Interview for CNN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview for CNN   Interview for CNN EmptyVen 16 Jan 2015, 12:18

Merci pour ta réponse.
mario-franc_lazur
Administrateur - Fondateur
Administrateur - Fondateur
mario-franc_lazur

Interview for CNN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview for CNN   Interview for CNN EmptyVen 16 Jan 2015, 17:54

Daydreamer a écrit:

Dear all!

Many thanks in advance!

Cher DAYDREAMER :

1. La langue utilisée sur ce site est le français, et uniquement le français ;

2. Il faudrait que tu prennes dans ta massagerie la Charte de DIALOGUE ;

3. Je te demande aussi de bien vouloir te présenter (en français) dans la section FAISONS CONNAISSANCE ....

MERCI !..............
http://evangileetcoran.unblog.fr/2009/07/31/une-reponse-chretien
Contenu sponsorisé

Interview for CNN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview for CNN   Interview for CNN Empty

Interview for CNN
Page 1 sur 1